As December quickly approaches, it's time to reflect on the year and start planning for the year ahead. This time of reflection will help you remember the 'good' and the 'bad' of 2020, and will lead you to a well-defined goals list for 2021.
Grab your scribe, and take a few minutes to answer the questions below.
1. Where did you succeed?
2. What are some of your favorite memories?
3. Where did you fail? What regrets do you have?
4. What do you need to do more of?
WHAT'S IN OUR JOURNAL
This past week at The Scribes was BUSY! Thanks to you all, we will be spending the rest of the weekend shipping orders!
We also got to spend some time with our families, which as always, was so nice.
Black Friday is behind us, but the holiday deals are not! Take advantage of 20% site-wide with promo code HOLIDAY20. Spend more than $50 and we'll throw in a surprise gift!
Lastly, remember to #shopsmall this year. Here are a few of our favorites small businesses.
- Irving Farm Coffee - Located in NYC? If so, check out Irving! If you are not in NYC, you can purchase coffee directly from their online store.
- Harper Coats - The best jacket for the worst weather. Their co-founder, Rachel, has been helping The Scribes throughout 2020, so give them a look!
- Homesick Candles - This has been our go-to gift this year. So many friends and family members have re-located in 2020, and Homesick candles are the perfect gift to remind them of home!
Mike, Pooja, and Alden